Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place in the first quarter of 2018. This change will be seamless — during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- Coursework emphasizes the skills you need to succeed in the real world
- Career services before and after graduation*
Transfer Credit for Prior Learning
- Bachelor’s degree graduates with transfer credits save an average of $27,000 in Kaplan University tuition†
Support When You Need It
- One-on-one educational advising
- No-cost tutoring in math, science, and writing
- Flexible programs to support those who balance career, duty, family, and their studies
For comprehensive consumer and gainful employment information, visit www.kaplanuniversity.edu/Consumer_Info.aspx.
* Kaplan University cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
†Kaplan University online bachelor’s degree students who graduated in the 2015–2016 academic year and entered their program with eligible transfer credits saved an average of $27,000 toward the total degree. Campus tuition and transfer credit savings vary by location. Savings based on overall cost of completion without transfer credit. Calculation based on total transfer credit times cost per credit in student’s program of study. Individual savings will vary. Calculation includes campus and military students.